£35k - 36k per year + Van, Fuel, Holiday
020 3176 4790
5 months ago
My client a maintenance contractor currently require an electrical tester on a permanent basis to carry out fixed wire testing in occupied and void social housing properties. The candidate chosen will be required to carry out electrical testing and remedial works within the Berkshire area.
This is an opportunity to join a growing organisation where you will potentially be able to further your skill set or progress towards management, you will also profit from benefit from:
- 23 days Holiday and Bank Holidays
- Van and Fuel card
- Annual bonus up to 10%, staff can receive a bonus dependant upon organisational and team performance
The candidate chosen will require the below:
- 18th Edition qualification or equivalent
- Test and Inspection qualification - 2391 or 2394/2395 or equivalent
- Driving License
- Ideally social housing experience
This is a permanent position and the candidate chosen will receive van, fuel, tools, holiday(plus bank holidays), options to earn up to 10% bonus and pension. If you are interested in applying for this position or contact Jason Almeida.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.