£32.5k - 33.5k per year + Van, Fuel, Bonus
020 3176 4790
12 months ago
I am currently working with one of the largest housing associations in the UK, I am looking for an experienced electrical tester to carry out fixed wire testing work in the Guildford area.
The successful electrician will be offered:
- A progressive salary of up to £33500 but options for bonus and overtime the possibility to earn more
- A company van and fuel card
- A company mobile and tablet
- Ongoing training/progression
- 25 day holiday which increases to 27 days after 5 years service
- Sick Pay
The successful electricians will require:
- At least 2 years social housing & domestic experience
- A full driving license with no more then 6 points
- Testing & inspection qualification (2391 or 2394 & 2395)
If you are interested in the role then please apply or if you would like to know more, please get in touch with Jason on: 07415138193.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.