£32k - 35k per year + Company Van & Bonus
about 1 year ago
Teaming up with one of the largest maintenance contractors in the UK, I am looking for an experienced electrician in the east London areas.
The successful electrician will be offered:
- A progressive salary of between £32,000 and £35,000
- A company van and fuel card
- A company mobile and tablet
- Ongoing training/progression
The successful electricians will require:
- At least 2 years social housing & domestic experience
- A full clean driving license
- Testing & inspection qualification (2391 or 2394 & 2395)
If you are interested in the role or would like to know more, please get in touch with Bailey on: 07944267226
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.