£31.2k per year + Company Van
3 months ago
Build Recruitment are partnering with a large housing association with homes around London and surrounding areas.
I am currently looking for an electrician to work around the north and east London areas.
The successful electrician will receive:
- A possibility to secure a permanent job paying up to £31,200.
- A company van and fuel card.
- 25 days' holiday, rising to 27 days' after 5 years' service.
- 6-7% pension contribution.
- Internal progession opportunities.
- The chance to add to your portfolio by being put through courses adding to your value.
The ideal electrician will have:
- At least 1 year previous experience in social housing and domestic sectors.
- A full clean driving license.
If you are interested in this electrical tester opportunity, please apply with your CV, also feel free to get in touch with Bailey on 07944267226.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.