020 3176 4793
6 months ago
I'm currently looking for an electrically biased M&E Technician at a Public Sector facility in Chilton, Oxfordshire. We are providing a hard services on site which helps the facility to provide vital services for the local community.
- Reporting to the M&E Supervisor
- To provide technical engineering support for the Hard FM Services department and carry out preventative maintenance to deadline plus maintain paperwork to support PPM activities
- To respond to reactive and emergency faults and conduct reactive maintenance work to ensure compliance with KPI’s
- To manage Contractors as necessary
- Working 0800 to 1700 Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
- Requirement to participate in the out of hours on call rota and be able to respond/attend site within one hour of the call
- A trade apprenticeship and relevant current qualifications, such as City & Guilds / BTEC National Diploma / NVQ 3 or equivalent in a relevant Electrical discipline
- Experience in building services and knowledge of air handling plant is required
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.