£35k - 40k per year
about 2 months ago
Electrical Team Leader
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment - from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently looking for a Electrical Team Leader for a leading national contractor.
My client are a national contractor who are looking to bring in a Minor Works Team Leader with an Electrical background on a permanent contract to be based in West Yorkshire. Working with the Minor Works Manager you will organise and control an efficient and cost-effective planned works service for allocated work orders utilising direct labour and sub-contractor.
- Liaising with clients to agree start and finish dates and document these in the contracts CAFM system.
- Ensure that all operations are carried out in accordance with the appropriate Health & Safety Regulations and Codes of Practice, including work specific RAMS.
- Raising requisitions and ordering materials
- Leading prestart meetings where required
- Carry out inspections, obtaining quotations and placing orders for all types of scaffolding requirements to access the works.
- To ensure proper and direct attention is paid to the completion of all allocated works orders to completion before the agreed specified date or take steps to ensure completion delay is recognised and the reasons established recorded and communicated.
- To supervise the allocated works ensuring they are completed in accordance with recognised safe systems and in accordance with all aspects of health and safety legislation.
- Liaising with Clients in respect of work quality issues, ensuring that good quality work is provided at all times by the workforce including joint inspections as necessary to determine and ensure that good standards are maintained.
- Work with Client and QS team to ensure where additional work is required that change control notices are issued and signed off before proceeding
This is a great opportunity to join a leading contractor on an important fast paces contract in West Yorkshire. They are offering a salary of up to £40,000 + van and great benefits. The ideal candidate will have the following;
- 18th Edition Qualification
Authorised Person Electrical Low Voltage (APLV)
Please apply or contact Alex Taylor at Build Recruitment - Manchester for further details.
We'll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We'll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
mainly be dealing with responsive repairs.You will be responsible for inspecting domestic housing stock & diagnosing building defects from customers reported concerns. Managing legal disrepair & insurance claims across a patch of assets, including the installation of major and non-standard minor adaptations. Consulting and engaging with customers whilst liaising with key stakeholders.We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We'll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.