£40k - 45k per year + Van
0203 176 4790
about 1 month ago
We are currently in the market for a fixed term (6 Months) Electrical Supervisor to be the NIC EIC Qualifying Supervisor.
As the NICEIC Qualifying Supervisor your responsibilities will include:
• Lead and manage a high-performance team
• Surveying of multi trade or complex orders and organising with the co-ordinators, orders to sub-contractors and suppliers for these works as directed.
• To promote a safe working environment and monitor the companies Health and Safety systems on site.
• Carry out monthly WIP and van stock checks including condition of plant, equipment.
• Attend scheduled service delivery meetings with the client and, support the contract with mitigation.
• Report to line manager with regard to allocation and level of resources required to complete the works.
• Checking quality of work at times of site visits and reporting any poor workmanship to the manager, using the appropriate quality inspection form
• Liaise with the client and keep them informed of any delays in competing major works.
If this is a position you would like to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.