£34k - 38k per year + Package
3 months ago
Electrical Site Supervisor - Social Housing – North West London - Up to £38k Basic Plus Package.
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a growing social housing main contractor for an Electrical Site Supervisor covering the North West London area. The role will be to oversee decent homes electrical work and site electricians as well as helping the electrical qualifying supervisor to check electrical certificates and ensure all health & safety rules are followed.
- Help with recruiting, training and improving the electrical personnel
- Carry out routine quality audits to ensure work is progressing to specifications
- Supervision of electricians on site
- Monitoring health and safety
- Implement procedures to improve process efficiency and reduce project duration
- Provide technical guidance to the team on installation, maintenance, and repair of electrical systems
- Investigating, recording in the electrical log book and reporting to the electrical manager
- Must be 17th Edition electrical qualified
- Must hold a city & guilds 2391 or equivalent (23945) testing and inspection
- Must have previous experience working to NICEIC regulations
- Must have experience working within the social housing sector
- Must have decent homes experience
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.