£36k - 39k per year
7 months ago
Electrical Site Supervisor – Public Sector
Build Recruitment have been specially chosen to support Government Facility Services Limited to find an Electric Site Supervisor to work fulltime in a permanent role at their site HMP Bedford. The successful candidate will lead and manage the shift to deliver planned maintenance and reactive maintenance and other support as required in order to meet sites short term and long-term goals and objectives. This Electrical Supervisor role is great for anybody who is keen to progress within their career; training programmes and a clear structure of the management chain is shown so you know exactly what goals you need to achieve in order to move up within your career.
This is an active job requiring excellent customer relationships and supplier management skills. Working as part of a team within the business, as the Electrical Supervisor you will be expected to positively contribute to the performance of the business.
Electrical Supervisor Duties
● Supervise team of 4 electrical engineers.
● Ensures all ppm's are completed by the team and all reactive work is fixed quickly to a high standard.
● To take accountability for the effective management of the tool inventory and maintain security standards within the work area.
● To uphold the agreed standard discipline within the work area. This includes issuing of behaviour warnings, and logging as appropriate.
● To positively contribute to the building and development of a culture of excellent customer service, establishing and maintaining an excellent working relationship with the client.
● Assist with the monitoring and maintaining of employee qualification levels, including appropriate levels of registration and licences where applicable for staff or Health and Safety and legal compliance
● To advise and support on payroll issues/enquiries raised directly ensuring that appropriate investigations, analysis, review, recommendations and approvals are forthcoming within appropriate timescales.
● To assist with the development of concise, detailed budgetary information to inform annual and monthly budgetary forecasting processes
Skills and Abilities
● Electrician qualified to C&G 2367 or 2357 (Electrical Installation) and NVQ level 3 in Electrical Installations or equivalent.
● Must have a certificate in BS7671 - The Requirements For Electrical Installations, 17th or 18th Edition.
● Five years’ experience as an electrician or equivalent
● Excellent communication and management skills
● Must be familiar with and able to work to Water Supply Regulation and Control of Legionella L8 requirements.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.