£36k - 39k per year
4 months ago
Electrical Site Supervisor – Public Sector
The successful candidate will lead and manage the shift to deliver planned maintenance and reactive maintenance and other support as required in order to meet sites short term and long-term goals and objectives. This Electrical Supervisor role is great for anybody who is keen to progress within their career; training programmes and a clear structure of the management chain is shown so you know exactly what goals you need to achieve in order to move up within your career. The FM team is a small team of 22 staff members all who work closely together.
This is an active job requiring excellent customer relationships and supplier management skills. Working as part of a team within the business, as the Electrical Supervisor you will be expected to positively contribute to the performance of the business.
Electrical Supervisor Duties
● To be responsible for ensuring all electrical engineers maintain electrical equipment to a very high standard.
● To be responsible for managing and supervising small electical team and any subcontractors.
● Ensures security on the site is maintained including searches when necessary.
● To uphold the agreed standard discipline within the work area. This includes issuing of behaviour warnings, and logging as appropriate.
● Assist with the monitoring and maintaining of employee qualification levels.
● Ensure the works stores have adequate stock for day to day maintenance activities
● Ensure accurate and timely maintenance of electronic systems relating to people and tasks in area of responsibility
Skills and Abilities
● Electrician qualified to C&G 2367 or 2357 (Electrical Installation) and NVQ level 3 in Electrical Installations or equivalent.
● Must have a certificate in BS7671 - The Requirements For Electrical Installations, 17th or 18th Edition.
● Five years’ experience as an electrician or equivalent.
● Experience supervising or leading a team.
● Solid maintenance experience.
● Experience working in commercial or public sector sites.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.