£45k - 50k per year
about 2 months ago
Job Title: Electrical Supervisor
Location: Poplar, London
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00 - 17:00
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
Job Type: Permanent
Due to continued growth and success, Build Recruitment are working with a market leading property & FM Service Provider looking for an electrical supervisor to join their successful team. This is a permanent opportunity where you will be valued and given the chance to progress. This role is open to anyone who has experience working as an electrical supervisor who has experience workign with HV / high voltage.
- To supervise the electrical staff and specialist contractors
- Ensure the immediate and proper allocation of work, and the completion of such work in accordance with the performance monitoring system and to client satisfaction.
- Use CAFM system to ensure all PPM's are completed by engineers who report into you.
- Order materials and services as required within agreed delegation level and certify satisfactory delivery/completion.
- Monitor trade staff performance, time-keeping and sickness in accordance with Company Policy.
- Provide estimates for quoted works, site measurements, cost control information and maintain necessary records for effective administration as directed.
- Required to undertake training and qualify as Authorised Person and/or Competent Person if required.
- Requirement to work with tools as necessary day to day, during emergencies and supporting staff
- Must hold a recognised advanced electrical trade apprenticeship and/or relevant qualifications to level 3 (theory and practice) in a relevant Electrical discipline with suitable industry experience; 18th Edition certification essential
- Able to go through a HVAP course, must have experience already
- Will have significant experience in a building services environment with electrical knowledge and experience
- Will be a team player ideally with supervisory / management experience
- Will be client-focused with a delivery oriented and ‘can-do’ approach to work
- Able to demonstrate knowledge and application of the various trade groups to be managed i.e. building works, mechanical and electrical engineering
- Good communication and customer service skills
If you meet the criteria above and would like to go forward for this opportunity as an electrical supervisor please contact Ruby Skinner.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.