£38k - 41k per year + Overtime + Progression
about 2 hours ago
£38,000 - £41,000
Isle of White
Monday - Friday
Are you an electrical supervisor who is looking to work for an inhouse client with a great reputation behind them? Then look no further! This current company is looking for a supervisor to work on one of their public sector contracts. Work for a company which offers electrical supervisor security, long term employment and the chance to progress your career internally.
This position offers the chance for an electrical supervisor to join a business who specializes at growing their staff careers within the public sector. If you are looking to work for a company who is focused on internal progression with the opportunity to increase your potential earnings, then look no further?
Day to Day:
- Working within the public sector
- Carrying out daily PPM's and reactive work
- Carrying out service and maintenance on electrical equipment
- Carry out work with compliance and contractors
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Experience carrying out daily PPM's and reactive duties
- Must have experience working with the building services industry
- Must have 17 th Edition and NVQ or City and Guilds Level 3
- Company that focuses on internal progression
- High earning potential through over time
- Company pension
- Long term job security
Please apply or contact Steven Shine at Build Recruitment for further details.
We'll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We'll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We'll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.