£36k - 45k per year + Pension, healthcare, holiday
7 days ago
London – Islington
£36,000 - £45,000
We have a brand new fantastic and exciting opportunity for an Electrical Supervisor to work client direct in Islington, London. Our client is looking to add an Electrical Supervisor, who has an Electrical bias (maintenance), to their team. The right Electrical Supervisor will be looking after between 5 – 7 engineers. The role will offer great job security and good work/life balance.
Main duties for the Electrical Supervisor:
- To be responsible for ensuring all electrical and other systems as required by the site manager, are maintained in alignment with the service specification, industry best practice and regulatory requirements including business led compliance activities.
- To take accountability for the supervision of all staff within their area of responsibility and other site staff as required providing direction on the work for the day and that relevant work area is maintained to a high standard.
- To be responsible for managing and supervising subcontractors as required by the business.
- Ensure all activities are effectively prioritised in-line with local procedures ensuring workload/regime is delivered escalating issues to the Site Manager when required
- To participate in the site and service inspection tours to monitor, analyse and evaluate against quality standards
- Ensure the works stores have adequate stock for day-to-day maintenance activities
- Ensure accurate and timely maintenance of electronic systems relating to people and tasks in area of responsibility
- Update the CAFM system as and when required
- Attend any training required to complete role of the site supervisor
- NVQ level 3 in Electrical Installations or equivalent.
- 17th or 18th Edition.
- Five years’ experience as an electrician or equivalent
- Experience working on commercial or industrial electrical, building services
- Experience of supervising staff
- Experience of supervising 3rd parties
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.