£48k - 57k per year + Pension, Holiday, Healthcare
24 days ago
Qualified Electrical Supervisor
£48 -57k (35 hour week with overtime available, great pension and holiday time)
We have a very exciting opportunity for a Qualified Electrical Supervisor looking after commercial buildings in the West London area to join a friendly, growing team! The Electrical Supervisor and their team are responsible for the day to day running of multiple sites, managing activities of a team of Engineers to ensure the successful, timely and cost-effective completion of all works. The Electrical Supervisor will provide technical guidance and ensure that the work of the section meets all of the Company's requirements. You must have NECIEC membership or be willing to go through it.
Purpose of role:
To be the qualifie electrical supervisor for the companies NICEIC corporate membership, supervising the quality and compliance of all electrical work to ensure it meets the necessary requirements.
The Electrical Supervisor will support the NICEIC principle duty holder in their role to ensure that;
• There are safe systems of work in place ensuring that all electrical work undertaken is carried out by competent persons
• Al electrical trade staff and contractors are fully briefed and supervised to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health and safety of themselves and the site/building users or visitors at all times
• To undertake a regular audit of the appropriate skills, knowledge and competence development for all staff involved in electrical work
• To ensure that a program of skills development is in place for all relevant staff
• To undertake regular supervision of staff and contractors and audits of work to highlight areas of
non-compliance or unsafe working practices
• To ensure that electrical work meets the requirements of the current BS 7671 and Building
Regulations/Standards and other Health and Safety Legislation
If you’re keen on the role then please don’t hesitate to apply as this is an ASAP start!
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.