City of London
£37k - 37.5k per year + Package
2 months ago
Electrical Day Shift Engineer | Tower Hill, City of London | £37,500 + Package
Are you an experienced Electrical Engineer? Do you have experience within commercial maintenance?
We are currently seeking an electrical maintenance engineer to work across a very high-end commercial estate consisting of multi tenanted offices near Tower Hill. The estate consists of 3 main properties along with 3/4 smaller sites all in the same location.
You will be working on a day shift pattern opposed to Monday - Friday, this allows for a lot more time off with periods of 6 days off opposed to just 2 every week. This pattern is attractive due to a guarantee of 2 weekends off every month opposed to 4 on,4 off where weekend work is then a lot more regular.
Duties will include: Electrical fault finding, wiring, power distribution, emergency lighting, sockets, circuits etc. If you have any experience with HVAC Plant equipment ie: Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Units, boilers, chillers, generators and etc then this would be very desirable but not essential as this will be taught on site.
- £37,500 basic starting salary
- Days Only: 7:00am - 7:00pm (4on, 6 off, 6 on, 4 off) - guarantee’s 2 weekends off per month
- Working in very prestigious commercial offices
- Huge amounts of time off due to the shift + 20 days annual leave on top.
- Company Pension
- Expanding family owned business where you are not treated as just another number
- Large amounts of progression with some Contract Managers starting as Electricians and being promoted
- City and Guilds Level 3 or equivalent
- Experience within commercial maintenance
- Must be electrically biased for this role
- Ideally have experience of HVAC plant equipment but this is not essential
- Able to work the hours advertised
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.