£0 - 37k per year
4 months ago
A great opportunity has become available for a shift electrical maintenance engineer to work on a well established contract in West London. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work for a leading FM company, who likes to work using their own initiative and has the confidence to work independently in the commercial environment. Great training and progression are also available for the right candidate.
The main duties of the electrical engineer will be to carry out PPM tasks and reactive and breakdown works to all M&E systems within the site. Engineers must be able to demonstrate relevant knowledge of Air conditioning, UPS, Generators, LV systems, which will include the ability to fault find using the production of graphical information and the utilisation of current alarm data.
Shift pattern is 4 days on 4 days off 7am - 7pm.
- Deliver PPM relating primarily to Electrical Building Services Plant and System’s in-line with agreed programmes/ SLA's in order to meet Client and Statutory Compliance
- Testing and inspecting of electrical installations
- Carrying out refurbishment works arising from breakdown and maintenance inspections.
- Responding to Helpdesk reactive maintenance / breakdown calls and carrying out remedial work as necessary.
- Providing feedback information to the customer and helpdesk as required.
- To undertake estimating including end of life assessment arising from reactive works
- To undertake estimating for electrical new work requests.
- Other reasonable duties as agreed with management.
- Ensure an awareness and compliance to the contractual KPI’s/SLA’s.
- City and Guilds Level 3 Electrical Installation
- 17th/ 18th edition
- Testing and inspecting electrical installations – (Desirable)
- HVAP (Desirable)
- A/C experience would be advantageous.
If you are interested in this role please apply online and I will be in touch if you are shortlisted.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.