£40k - 44k per year + Package
17 days ago
Electrical Shift Engineer | Critical Environment | Manchester, UK | Fantastic Package on offer
Are you a Shift Engineer with experience within building services / facilities? Do you have experience within critical environments?
We are currently recruiting for a shift engineer to work in Manchester carrying out all PPM's and Reactive maintenance duties within a highly critical environment.
Duties will include: wiring, lighting, power distribution, control panel maintenance, electrical maintenance, UPS, HV / LV Switching, generator maintenance, AHU's, FCU's, chillers, boilers, other general HVAC systems etc
- £40,500 basic salary
- £4050 annual bonus (10%)
- 4 on, 4 off – days and nights shift between the hours to (07:00 – 19:00 / 19:00 – 07:00)
- 25 days annual leave which is extremely attractive for a shift role
- 6% employer contribution to pension with a personal 3% to make it 9% per annum.
- Group income protection to ensure you are still paid 75% of your annual salary after 13 weeks sick leave
- Group Critical Illness cover – lump sum payment of x2 annual salary
- Stock Purchase Plan – discounted stocks for further annual earnings
- Holiday purchase – can buy 4 more days to take this to 29 days
- Group Life Assurance – x5 basic salary as standard but you have the option of x10 salary
- Private Healthcare – yourself and immediate family
- Medicash – comprehensive cover of dental, optical, physiotherapy, complementary therapy, alternative therapies, health screening, specialist consultations
- Gymflex Membership - £15 towards monthly gym costs
- Employee Assistance programme – yourself and family
- Cycle to work scheme – borrow up to £1,000 – you will save money as this loan is paid back before tax and National insurance.
- Annual Season Ticket Loan – Again, you will save between 20 – 40% as this is paid back before tax
- Eye Care Coverage – free eye tests and £100 towards replacement lenses or glasses
- Personal Travel Insurance – yourself and family
- Merlin Entertainment Pass
- Client side – Increased job security not having to work for service providers
- Growing business in one of the most booming industries in today’s market
- Overtime available for extra earnings
- City & Guilds Level 3 or equivalent
- Commercial maintenance experience
- Ideally have experience with critical equipment
Please submit a CV or send a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org if this could potentially be of interest
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.