£32k - 35k per year + health care, 25 days a/l
13 days ago
Position: Electrical engineer (Shift days & nights)
Location: Bristol BS10 5NE
Hours: 38.5 per week (days and nights 4 on 4 off, 07:00 – 19:00 / 19:00 – 07:00)
Our client who are a world leading FM company are looking for an electrical engineer to work on their public sector contract based in Bristol. This role as an electrical engineer is working full time on a permanent basis with the opportunity to progress within a successful company.
- Reporting to the Shift Lead / M&E Supervisor
- Undertake maintenance technical duties that are within training and competence, both as planned and reactive work.
- To order materials and services as required and update records
- Carry out emergency light testing, replacement of light bulbs and chokes / ballasts unit, maintenance of air conditioning / fan coil units etc.
- To participate in the on call manager’s rota and work to the demands of the business
- The shift pattern for this maintenance operative role is working an average of 38.5 hours per week on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern, days and nights, 07:00 – 19:00 / 19:00 – 07:00.
- Must have experience of building services/maintenance and to have worked in an estates/facilities function ideally in a healthcare setting
- Level 3 electrical installation
- 17th or 18th edition
- Experience carrying out electrical maintenance previously in a commercial or public sector site
- Strong customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to work on own initiative as well as within a team with a proactive, flexible, can-do attitude
If this opportunity as an electrical engineer may be of interest to you but you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with Ruby Skinner – Ruby.Skinner@buildrec.com
This role may be suited to somebody who is a mobile electrical engineer, electrical bias engineer, electrical shift engineer, electrical maintenance engineer, electrical shift maintenance engineer or an electrical multiskilled engineer.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.