£30k - 33.8k per year + Travel card, private health care, 25 days annual leave
5 months ago
Location: Bristol/ BS34 7LJ
Salary: £30,000 - £33,800
Electrical Shift Engineer
ASAP/Permanent/£33,800/ Electrical shift Engineer
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a FM company who are looking for an Elecrtrical shift engineer based in Bristol.
This is a great opportunity to work for one of the largest, most successful FM companies which will give you a chance to gain good critical experience and potentially progress within their company. This role as an electrical engineer will require you to work along side other electrical engineers, mechanical engineers and fabric engineers. As an electrical engineer you will be working on a 4 on, 4 off basis alternating between days and nights. Days 07:00 – 19:00. Nights 19:00 – 07:00
- Reporting to the Operational Supervisor
- To deliver electrical planned and reactive maintenance and scheduled installation works
- To oversee specialist sub-contractors, and manage contractors as necessary, working to a safe system of work and permit-to-work system
- To ensure that PPM and Reactive tasks are attended to in accordance with the contract timescales at all times.
- To cover for other technicians as necessary
- To participate in the on call rota, and carry out overtime as required
- Working an average of 42 hours per week a 4 on 4 off shift pattern alternating between days and nights. Days 07:00 – 19:00. Nights 19:00 – 07:00
- Must hold a recognised electrical trade apprenticeship and/or relevant qualifications to level 3 (theory and practice) in a relevant Electrical discipline with suitable industry experience.
- Desirable to hold C&G Electrical Installation 2360 Parts 1 and 2 (or equivalent) and 18th Edition certification
- Good knowledge of electrical testing, fault finding, maintenance, refurbishment and install.
- Must be able to work independently and when appropriate as part of a team.
- Willing to attain cross skilling
- Must have extensive experience of building services in a maintenance role
- Ability to read technical drawings and diagnose technical faults
If you are interested in this opportunity as an electrical shift engineer and meet the criteria above please contact Ruby Skinner for more information.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.