£40k per year + Package
4 months ago
Electrical Shift Engineer | Commercial Maintenance | Watford, North West London | £40,000 + Package
Are you a qualified Electrician with experience within the commercial building services industry? Interested in working close to home? Would you like to work in a lot more interesting environment than the standard corporate premises?
Due to a large new development, we are currently recruiting for x3 Electrical Maintenance Engineers to work within a large commercial office carrying out all PPM's and Reactive duties.
Duties will involve: Electrical fault finding, wiring, transformers, power distribution, low voltage systems, sockets, lights, emergency lighting, AHU's / FCU's - belt changes, filters etc, 1st line faults across all plant equipment, BMS monitoring and etc.
Company: Privately owned, rapidly expanding business who highly invest in their staff. They are currently on the lookout for enthusiastic, ambitious engineers who are looking to learn, make a name for themselves and progress.
- £40,000 salary
- x2 shifts available: (4 on, 4 off OR 2on, 2off, 3 on, 2 off)
- Hours: 7 till 7
- 28 shift holidays
- Free on--site parking
- Life Insurance - x4 of annual salary
- Working in a new, high end, interesting premises
- Huge amounts of training on offer
- Premises is being developed to be larger this year and company is growing very quickly as a whole, engineers who have started with the business within the past few years have been promoted right up to Account Managers.
- City & Guilds Electrical Level 3
- Apprentice trained
- Must have a can-do attitude
- Enthusiastic to learn and develop
- Experience within commercial building services
- Understanding of Mechanical / HVAC plant equipment
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.