£39,713 - 40,713 per year + benefits package
4 months ago
Electrical Service Manager
Start – ASAP
Salary - £39,713 with a starting and completion of probation bonus
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a Housing Association, who are looking for a Electrical Services Manager based in Exeter.
Our client a National Housing Association are looking for a suitably experienced and qualified Electrical Manager. Ideally you will have worked with a Housing Association previously, or perhaps managed a similar contract as a subcontractor.
Day to Day:
- Manage a team of electricians carrying out planned & responsive works in domestic properties
- Oversee and manage the financials of each job, and efficiency
- Manage operative productivity on site, when completing jobs
- Ensure H&S is always adhered to including risk assessment checks
- Ensure the work across the team is delivered in a timely manner and on budget
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Experience of managing electrical repairs within the social housing sector
- Experience completing single and 3phase EICR’s
- Trade relevant NVQ
- Extensive knowledge of technical building is essential
- Experience of using PDAs and repairs software
- Experience of using stock condition software would be beneficial
- People/ team management experience is essential
- Flexible working partly home, site and office based
- Working Monday to Friday
- Welcome bonus payable £500 on start day then £500 to follow once passed probation
- Career development, learning opportunities
- Access to employee benefits internet with vouchers etc
Please apply or contact Kirsty Rutlidge at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.