£40k - 50k per year + life insurance
5 months ago
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Electrical Service Manager
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a FM company who are looking for an Electrical service manager who will supervise their own team
This is a great opportunity to work for one of the largest, most successful FM companies which will give you a chance to gain good critical experience and potentially progress within their company. This role as an electrical service manager will require you to work 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Responsibilities for Electrical Service manager
- To supervise the electrical staff and specialist contractors
- Ensure the immediate and proper allocation of work, and the completion of such work in accordance with the performance monitoring system and to client satisfaction.
- Use CAFM system to ensure all PPM's are completed by engineers who report into you.
- Order materials and services as required within agreed delegation level and certify satisfactory delivery/completion.
- Monitor trade staff performance, time-keeping and sickness in accordance with Company Policy.
- Provide estimates for quoted works, site measurements, cost control information and maintain necessary records for effective administration as directed.
- Required to undertake training and qualify as Authorised Person and/or Competent Person if required.
- Requirement to work with tools as necessary day to day, during emergencies and supporting staff
Skills and knowledge for Electrical Service manager
- Must hold a recognised advanced electrical trade apprenticeship and/or relevant qualifications to level 3 (theory and practice) in a relevant Electrical discipline with suitable industry experience, 18th Edition certification essential
- Will have significant experience in a building services environment with comprehensive mechanical and electrical knowledge ideally within a hospital environment
- Will be a team player ideally with supervisory / management experience
- Will be client-focused with a delivery oriented and ‘can-do’ approach to work
- Able to demonstrate knowledge and application of the various trade groups to be managed i.e., building works, mechanical and electrical engineering
- Good communication and customer service skills
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.