£34k - 40k per year + Package
5 months ago
Electrical Qualifying Supervisor - Social Housing - North London - Up to £40k Basic Plus Package.
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a reputable housing association for an Electrical Qualifying Supervisor covering the North London area. The role will be to work on the responsive repairs side of the business and typical works undertaken include electrical re-wires, electrical installations and fault finding/repairs. The duties of the electrical QS will be to test and inspect all works undertaken to make sure they comply with NICEIC regulations and standards.
- Reviewing and auditing all Electrical standards and documentation to comply with the NICEIC Contractors Scheme
- Managing databases and stakeholder relationships
- Monitoring industry publications and providing updates to the business
- Carrying out inspections and audits and producing relevant electrical documentation in line with business process and procedure
- Make sure data is accurately captured in line with the compliance requirements
- Must be 18th Edition electrical qualified
- Must hold a city & guilds 2391 or equivalent (23945) testing and inspection
- Must have previous experience working to NICEIC regulations
- Must have experience working within the social housing sector
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.