8 months ago
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment - from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently looking for an Electrical Supervisor for a Social Housing provider in Greater Manchester.
Build Recruitment have a vacancy for an Electrical Qualifying Supervisor who will be responsible for supervising and supporting our team of electrical fixed wire testing and site engineers.
- Ensure a quality electrical service that meets regulatory standards is provided to our customers.
- Ensure that engineers test results of all inspection and testing works are recorded correctly on the appropriate certificates or reports.
- Ensure NICEIC / BAFE accreditations are maintained by acting effectively as Qualifying Supervisor.
- Support the Quality & Compliance Manager in ensuring electrical performance, productivity and quality is maintained and audit reports are provided to the Service Managers.
- Support the Quality & Compliance Manager to ensure that the business' premises, equipment, documentation and records are available for inspection when required by NICEIC.
- Safeguard all unused NICEIC forms of certification and reporting any loss, theft or misuse.
- Undertake inspections of jobs, to ensure quality standards are being maintained and take corrective action as necessary.
- Undertake periodic inspections to electrical installations.
- Provide electrical technical updates to operational staff.
Essential Skills/ Experience:
- Proven knowledge and experience in electrical fixed wire testing up to 400v.
- Up to date working knowledge of inspection, testing and fault finding.
- Excellent knowledge of the current IEE Regulations.
- Ability to influence others and communicate effectively in conflict situations.
- Experience of delivering excellent customer service.
- Experience of using maintenance information systems.
- Excellent oral and written communications.
- City and Guilds 236 Pt 1&2 or NVQ Level 3 (Buildings & Structures)
- City and Guilds 2391 Inspection & Testing (or equivalent).
- 18th Edition Wiring Regulations BS7671.
Please apply or contact Alex Taylor at Build Recruitment - Manchester for further details.
We'll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We'll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We'll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.