£17 - 19 per hour
020 3176 4790
7 months ago
My client is recruiting a temporary to permanent Foot Mobile Engineer, my client who are rapidly growing building services company based in the City of London are looking for a Foot Mobile Engineer to join their Reactive and Planned Maintenance Team on contract based in The City of London and West End.
As a Foot Mobile engineer you must be technically strong with a good understanding of both electrical and mechanical plant. Experience in the commercial sector is essential as well as an ability to work in a professional and efficient manner.
Foot Mobile Engineer - Duties
- Carrying out compliance and statutory PPMs
- Carrying out daily reactive and emergency callout tasks
- Assisting sub-contractors
- Keeping onsite log books up to date
- Meeting with the client to discuss outstanding issues
- Issuing quotes
Foot Mobile Engineer - Requirements
- Trade trained with at least 3 years` experience in the building services
- City & Guilds Qualified Mechanical or Electrical Level 3 or equivalent
- Good building services knowledge
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills as this is a client facing role
Foot Mobile Engineer - Salary & Package
- Starting Salary of up to £36,000
- Zones 1-2 Travel Card Provided
If this role sounds of interest please give me a call to discuss in detail!
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.