£48k - 50k per year
25 days ago
We are currently recruiting for an Electrical Manager to work for a principal contractor based in Wembley. This role will be focusing on planned and reactive maintenance works on social housing properties within the Wembley area. Our client are looking to expand their electrical division so the successful candidate will be happy with heading up and expanding the division and managing a team of operatives.
Please see below some of the duties of the role -
- To effectively and efficiently lead, manage and control the operative workforce across the Electrical testing contract
- Managing a team of Operatives to ensure correct workflows are followed demonstrating efficiency and value for money delivery
- Work closely with the Contract Manager as well as the client’s management team together with tenant representatives to take
- Overall responsibility in ensuring the delivery of both operational and service improvement objectives
- Manage and arrange orders for deliveries
- Positively influence the results and performance of the business
- Ensure service compliancy targets are met
Essential Qualifications required -
- A minimum of four GCSE’s grade A-C (or equivalent); must include Maths and English
- 18th Edition NICEIC
- 2391 or 2394 or 2395
- City & GuildsTest & Inspect
- Full UK driving licence
- Social Housing experience
- An appreciation for safety in the workplace
- An appreciation for equality and diversity in the workplace
This is a full time permanent position. Please apply today if you have experience in this type of role and feel this would be something your interested in.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.