City of London
£13 - 15 per hour
4 months ago
Electrical Maintenance Improver | London | perm / temp to perm | £13 - £15 per hour
Due to a very high volume of applications, please do not call the office number. All applications will be reviewed.
We are currently recruiting for an Electrical Improver / Junior Electrical Engineer to work within commercial properties.
The client is looking for individuals who are self-motivated, have a strong work ethic and would like to further develop their skillset. This individual must have experience within maintenance and not just installation. Commercial experience is preferable.
This will be working for one of the largest hard service providers in the UK. You will be working in a high end, very friendly environments carrying out ppm's and reactive duties across tenanted floors. This is in a very close-knit team with high amounts of overtime available for extra earnings and huge amounts of progression opportunities available.
Duties: Electrical fault finding, wiring, emergency lighting, control panel maintenance, transformers, sockets, circuits, trunking. General other maintenance duties on-site will also be involved ie: plumbing (blockages, taps, washers etc), basic carpentry (making good, locks, door repairs etc). General maintenance across HVAC equipment ie: AC units (filters changes, 1st line faults), Fan coil units (filters changes, coil cleans).
- £13 - £15 per hour (Paid weekly)
- Monday - Friday 08:00 till 17:00
- Overtime available for extra earnings
- Commercial office premises - tenanted floors
- Very friendly, lively environment
- Close-knit team, great culture
- Working for a leading service provider
- Rapidly expanding contract with a huge amount of progression opportunity going forward
- High amount of training
- City and Guilds Level 3 (preferable)
- City and Guilds Level 2 (essential)
- Experience within commercial / industrial maintenance
- Positive, self-motivated attitude
As mentioned, due to a high volume of applications please do not call the office number. However please feel free to send a CV directly to email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.