£28k per year
11 months ago
Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Climber | Essex / Kent only | £28,000 + package
Are you an experience commercial maintenance engineer? Do you have experience working at heights? Do you want to get out of working in the city?
I am currently looking for an Electrical Engineer who have experience working at heights to work on a mobile basis between the Kent and Essex area's. You will be partnered with another engineer based in Basildon on a day to day basis.
Duties will include electrical fault finding, wiring, lighting, emergency lights, sockets, circuits, BMS - monitoring, temperature changes, plant inspections, first line faults on mechanical / HVAC equipment etc.
- £28,000 basic salary
- Company Van
- Fuel Card
- Working in only Kent & Essex
- Company Pension
- 1 month sick pay
- Overtime available
- Must hold City and Guilds in Electrical Installation or Equivalent
- Must live in either Essex or Kent
- Must have experience working at heights
- Advanced climber training is desirable
- Experience in commercial building services
- Must hold a full UK driving License
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.