£38k per year + Package
11 months ago
Electrical Maintenance Engineer / Resident Engineer | Euston, London | £38,000
Are you an experienced commercial maintenance engineer? Are you interested in working independent in a more client facing role opposed to Landlord area's?
I am currently recruiting for an Electrically biased engineer to work across 1 tenanted floor for a very high end client. You will be responsible for all PPM's and Reactive duties across the floor as well as managing the client's expectations as all communication will go through yourself.
Duties will include; electrical fault finding, wiring, power distribution, emergency lighting, sockets, circuits, filters / belts / coil cleans on fan coil units, BMS monitoring, temperature changes and etc. Basic other duties when required ie plumbing,
- £38,000 basic salary
- Monday - Friday 08:00 - 17:00
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Overtime available
- Training and progression opportunities
- Working in a high end environment
- Must have experience within a commercial environment
- City and Guilds Level 3 qualified
- Strong communication skills
- Basic IT skills - emails, Microsoft word
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.