£17 - 19 per hour
020 3176 4790
22 days ago
A great opportunity has become available for an electrical maintenance engineer to work on a well established contract in West London. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work for a leading FM company, who likes to work using their own initiative and has the confidence to work independently in the commercial environment. Great training and progression are also available for the right candidate.
• Deliver PPM relating primarily to Electrical Building Services Plant and System’s in-line with agreed programmes/ SLA's in order to meet Client and Statutory Compliance.
• Testing and inspecting of electrical installations
• Carrying out refurbishment works arising from breakdown and maintenance inspections.
• Responding to Helpdesk reactive maintenance / breakdown calls and carrying out remedial work as necessary.
• Providing feedback information to the customer and helpdesk as required.
• To undertake estimating including end of life assessment arising from reactive works.
• To undertake estimating for electrical new work requests.
• Other reasonable duties as agreed with management.
• City and Guilds Level 3 Electrical Installations
• 17th/ 18th edition
• Testing and inspecting electrical installations – (Desirable)
• HVAP (Desirable)
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.