£33k - 35k per year + Great Progression Scheme
20 days ago
Our client who are an international service provider have approached Build Recruitment as they are looking for an electrical engineer to join their team working 37.5 hours a week. The team are a young, energetic, ambitious group of individuals and what their looking for is somebody who can match that energy and use their skills in order to continue maintaining the site. The site is a public sector site with over 15 buildings however the successful candidate will be working in one building with their team.
- Fully qualified (17th Addition or 18th Edition or equivalent)
- At least 3 years of maintenance experience in a commercial or public sector building.
- Great work ethic.
- Able to work within a team as well as individually.
- No criminal record history (You will be put through a Standard CRB check).
- Willingness to progress in career.
- Excellent communication skills.
Please call Ruby if you wish to know more on 07944 267 226
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.