£15 - 18 per hour
020 3176 4790
20 days ago
Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Immediate Start - Electrical Maintenance Engineers needed for an immediate start in Central London. Located in West London and with good transport links the role is perfect for those who don’t mind commuting. The role will be between the hours of 8am-5pm Monday through Friday. There is a variation of contract electrical engineer roles ranging from short term days, weeks, months or ongoing temp roles.
- Carryout routine Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) to plant and equipment as confirmed in the contract scope.
- Undertake electrical activities across the All sites
- Ensure completion of all PPM & reactive maintenance as and when required
- Ensure statutory and non-statutory logs are kept up to date (including emergency lighting)
- 17th/18th Edition
- City & Guilds Parts 1 and 2 Electrical Certificate (or equivalent)
- Level 3 electrotechnical or inspection and testing preferred
- HV experience wanted
- At least 2 years of Maintenance experience
- Smart and presentable appearance, due to client facing sites
- Be physically able to carry equipment from site to site
- Foreign qualifications will need to be NARIC’d
If you would like to apply for the role, please get in touch and I look forward to hearing from you!
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.