£9 - 13 per hour
020 3176 4790
8 months ago
My client is looking to recruit multiple guest room attendants for a hotel in Central London. As the guest room attendant, you will be responsible for a high standard of guest care and cleanliness of areas of responsibility. You must be available to start immediately and have a positive attitude.
- Experience is preferred but not essential, as full training will be given
- Customer service
- Attention to detail
- Time Keeping
- People person – Team player
- To arrive at work at the appointed time correctly dressed as per uniform standard.
- To sign-in the appointed log-in book and collect instruction for daily work load.
- To clean all rooms to a consistently high standard.
- To clean departure rooms first unless otherwise directed by your Housekeeper
- To reject any linen that does not conform to standard
- To ensure all equipment is kept clean, tidy and in good working order. Check vacuum cables, plugs and bags before use
- To follow lost property and key procedure
- To be aware of Company/Hotel Fire, Health and Safety and Security Procedures
- Report any maintenance issues to the Housekeeping office
- To deal courteously and effectively with all guests
- To undertake all responsible tasks as required by your Housekeeper or members of the Hotel management Team
- To ensure that all guest lost / left property is handed to Housekeeping Office (as per hotel producer).
If you would like to apply for the role please get in touch ASAP
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.