£38k - 39k per year + Package
8 days ago
Electrical Maintenance Engineer | Canary Wharf, East London | £38.1k + Excellent Package
Are you a qualified Electrician? Do you have experience within commercial maintenance? Do you have knowledge of HVAC systems?
We are currently recruiting for an Electrically biased commercial maintenance engineer too work on a high end office premises in the Canary Wharf area. You will be working in a small team looking after all landlord area's of the property.
Duties include: electrical fault finding, power distribution, wiring, emergency lighting, transformers, control panel maintenance, sockets, circuits, AHU/FCU's (belt changes, filter changes, coil cleans), generator tests, boiler resets, BMS monitoring, temperature changes etc.
- Working directly for the landlord opposed to a service provider
- £38,100 basic salary
- 3% annual bonus (£1143)
- Annual pay rise (based on a percentage)
- Hours: 06:00am to 3:00pm OR 06:00-15:00/12:00-21:00
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays
- Membership of our contributory pension scheme with the Company offering up to 12.5% of your salary (Most offer 1% / 2%) Almost £5,000 per year opposed to £380 / £720
- Private Healthcare
- Private Dental care
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual membership fees of your chosen professional body
- Subsidised health club membership
- Buying and selling of holiday
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts & cash back with high street retailers
If this role could potentially be of interest, then please submit a CV or send a copy to email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.