£35k - 37.5k per year + Package
9 days ago
x3 Electrical Maintenance Engineer | West End, Central London | £36,000 + Package
Are you a qualified electrician? Do you have experience in commercial building services? Do you have a good understanding of HVAC equipment?
I am currently recruiting for x3 Electrical Engineers in similar areas. 1 role in near Bond Street, another in Knightsbridge and another near Green Park Station.
All sites are landlord contracts and commercial office premises.
Duties will involve electrical fault finding, emergency lighting, power distribution, control panel maintenance, sockets, circuits, AHU's/FCU's (belts changes, filter changes, coil cleans), boiler resets, chiller checks, pumps etc. General Fabric maintenance when required, BMS monitoring etc.
- £36,000 basic salary
- Static positions
- Monday - Friday 08:00 till 17:00
- Call out rota - calls are rare but you will get an extra couple of thousand pounds per year to be on standby
- Overtime available for extra earnings
- Company pension
- Privately owned contractor / service provider
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Working in high end commercial properties
If this could potentially be of interest, then please submit a CV or send a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.