£35k - 36k per year + Package
13 days ago
Electrical Maintenance Engineer | City of London | £36,000 + Package
Are you an experienced Electrically biased maintenance engineer? Are you currently looking for a new opportunity working in a high end environment in Central London?
I am currently recruiting for a maintenance engineer to work in a high end, multi tenanted commercial office space, this will involve maintaining landlord area's and 2 tenant floors.
This person must be electrically qualified but will be expected to carry out basic mechanical / building services duties ie: filter changes & belt changes on Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Units, plant checks and etc.
- £36,000 basic salary
- Monday - Friday 08:00 - 17:00
- Company pension
- Overtime available
- Working in a high end office environment
- Progression opportunities due to company growth
- City and Guilds Level 3 (Electrical)
- Strong understanding of commercial plant equipment
- Able to work the hours advertised in Central London on a daily basis
- Must have experience within a commercial environment
If you would be interested in having a chat in further detail then please submit your CV.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.