£35k - 37k per year + Package
3 months ago
Electrical Maintenance Engineer | London - Kensington | £35K - £37K depending on experience
Due to company expansion, we are currently recruiting for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer in a high end commercial premises in Kensington, Westend of London.
This is a landlord contract where you will be responsible for all plant areas of the building.
Duties will include: Electrical fault finding, lighting, emergency lighting, power distribution, control panel maintenance, air handling units / fan coil units (filter changes, belt changes, coil cleans), boiler resets, chiller checks, general plant maintenance.
- Up to £37,000 basic salary dependant on experience
- Monday - Friday 08:00 till 17:00 (contracted hours, can be slightly flexible)
- Company pension
- Annual Bonus between £1000 - £2000
- Overtime available
- Working for a family business where you will not be classed as just another number
- Company phone / tablet
- Must have experience working within commercial maintenance
- City & Guilds Level 3 or equivalent
- Full UK driving license with less than 7 points
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.