City of London
£34k - 36k per year + Package
5 months ago
Electrical Maintenance Engineer | Liverpool Street, London | Up to £36,000
Are you an experienced electrical maintenance engineer? Are you looking for an easier journey to work being near the Liverpool Street / Fenchurch Street area?
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Electrician to work as part of a 2 person team in a high end, multi tenanted commercial office premises. This is a landlord only contract, you will be the sole electrical engineer on site with your colleague being mechanically biased.
Duties will involve: Electrical fault finding, wiring, emergency lighting, transformers, sockets, circuits, Air handling / Fan coil units - belts, filters, coil cleans, plant inspections, boiler rests, chiller checks, BMS monitoring and etc.
- £34,000 - £36,000 basic salary
- Monday - Friday: 07:00 - 16:00 / 10:00 - 19:00
- Overtime every other saturday for increased earnings (paid at x1.5).
- Working for a family run business with high amounts of recognition and progression opposed to being just another number
- Close knit team
- High amounts of training
- Company Pension
- Must hold City & Guilds Level 3 or equivelant
- Must have maintenance experience within a commercial environment
- Able to work the hours advertised, including x2 saturdays per month
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.