£38k - 39k per year
7 days ago
Electrical Maintenance Engineer | Waterloo, South East London | £38,500 + Fantastic Package
Are you an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer? Do you have experience within commercial building services? Do you want a role with flexibility where you can finish early some weeks and start late on others?
I am currently recruiting for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to work on a brand new high end office premises near Waterloo Station.
Duties will include all M&E planned and reactive maintenance, ie: electrical fault finding, wiring, power distribution, sockets, circuits, transformers, Air Handling / Fan Coil Units - belts, filters, coil cleans, boiler resets, chiller checks, general plant inspections and etc.
- Working Client side opposed to a contractor
- £38,400 basic salary
- Monday - Friday: 06:00 - 14:30 / 10:30 - 19:00 (alternating weeks)
- 12.5% Pension - opposed to the usual 1% or 2% that most companies pay
- Income protection scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Private Dentalcare
- Discounts at many local establishments
- Free Gym Membership
- Training provided
- City & Guilds Level 3 in Electrical Installation or equivelant
- Experience within commercial maintenance is desired
- Strong understanding of commercial plant equipment
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.