City of London
£40k per year
5 months ago
Electrical Maintenance Engineer | Liverpool Street, City of London | £40,000
Are you an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer?
We are currently recruiting for an electrically biased / multi skilled maintenance engineer for a brand new premises near Liverpool Street. You will be working as part of a large team across all landlord and tenanted area's.
Duties will involve: lighting, emergency light testing, electrical fault finding, sockets, circuits, Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Units - filter changes, belt changes, coil cleans, general plant inspections and etc. There is also critical equipment on site which training will be provided for, ie: UPS, high voltage, generators and etc.
- £40,000 basic salary
- Monday - Friday 08:00 - 17:00
- Annual Bonus
- Overtime Available
- Huge amounts of training
- Many progression opportunities on this site and surrounding premises
- Annual leave = 25 days + bank holidays
- Must be City and Guilds Level 3 qualified
- Must have a full valid UK License with under 6 points
- Must have experience within commercial maintenance
If you would like to discuss this role in further detail then please submit a CV.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.