£39k per year
4 months ago
Electrical Maintenance Engineer | East London, Docklands | £39,000
Are you an experienced maintenance engineer? Do you have experience working on commercial properties?
We are currently recruiting for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to work in a very high end property within the Canary Wharf area.
Equipment you will be working with includes: Emergency lighting, electrical fault finding, wiring, power distribution, Air handling / fan coil units - belts, filters, coil cleans, boiler resets, chiller checks etc.
- £39,000 basic salary
- Monday - Friday, 06:00 - 14:30 / 10:00 - 19:00
- Very attractive package on offer
- Overtime available
- Training, development and progression on offer
- Working within a small team
- Must hold City and Guilds Level 3 or equivalent
- Must have experience within commercial building services
- Must have experience within a client facing role
- Able to build rapport and a relationship with the client
If this could potentially be of interest and you would like further details, then please submit a CV
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.