£35k - 36k per year
8 months ago
Electrical Maintenance Engineer | Hammersmith, West London | £35,000
Are you an experienced maintenance engineer? Do you have experience working on commercial properties?
We are currently recruiting for an Electrical Engineer to work on a landlord contract in a large commercial premises. You will be maintaining all landlord areas of the property.
Equipment you will be working with includes: Emergency lighting, electrical fault finding, wiring, power distribution, Air handling / fan coil units - belts, filters, coil cleans, boiler resets, chiller checks etc.
- £35,000 basic salary
- Monday - Friday, 08:00 till 17:00 (Fairly flexible)
- Working for a family run, privately owned business
- Overtime available
- Huge amounts of training, development and progression on offer
- Company pension
- Other benefits included
- Working independently
- Must hold City and Guilds Level 3 or equivalent
- Must have experience within commercial building services
- Must have experience within a client facing role
- Able to build rapport and a relationship with the client
If this could potentially be of interest and you would like further details, then please submit a CV
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.