£30k - 35k per year
020 3176 4793
16 days ago
I'm currently looking for an Electricial Engineer for a static role based near Twickenham within a Public Sector site. Working for a leading service provider, you will be required to provide technical engineering support for the Hard FM Services department and carry out preventative maintenance to deadline plus maintain paperwork to support PPM activities.
- A trade apprenticeship and relevant current qualifications, such as City & Guilds / BTEC National Diploma / NVQ 3 or equivalent in a relevant Mechanical discipline
- Carry out any Installation work
- Manage contractors as necessary
- IOSH or equivalent H&S training preferred
- Demonstrate good planning, organising and prioritising skills
Monday to Friday 8am-5pm with 1 hour unpaid lunch break. Call out 1 week in 4, plenty of overtime
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.