£30k per year
6 months ago
Electrical Maintenance Engineer | Bournemouth, Dorset, £30,000 + Van, Fuel & Package
Are you interested in working more locally to home? Are you a Building Services Engineer with commercial experience?
We are currently recruiting for electrically biased / multi skilled maintenance engineers to work across a range of commercial premises in the BH postcodes.
Duties will involve: lighting, emergency light testing, electrical fault finding, sockets, circuits, Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Units - filter changes, belt changes, coil cleans, general plant inspections and etc.
- £30,000 basic salary
- Monday - Friday 08:00 - 17:00
- Company Van
- Fuel Card
- Pension = 5% EE & 5% ER
- Annual leave = 25 days
- Sick Pay = 20 days per rolling year after passing probation ( SSP only during probation)
- Life Cover = 4 x Salary - Pension member, 2 x salary - People's Pension or not in a pension scheme
- Notice period = 1 month EE & statutory for ER
x1.33 Mon - Sat;
- Must be City and Guilds Level 3 qualified
- Must have a full valid UK License with under 6 points
- Must have experience within commercial maintenance
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.