£38k - 40k per year + Van & Package
about 1 month ago
Electrical Installation Engineer | Commercial Projects | Permanent Role | London
Are you a qualified Electrician? Do you have experience carrying out project works in a commercial environment?
We are currently recruiting for an Installation Electrician to work across multiple commercial projects in/around London.
Projects will include 1st and 2nd fix. Duties will include: wiring, single & 3 phase, containment, power distribution, sockets, circuits, wiring boilers and other HVAC equipment.
- Up to £40,000 basic salary
- Monday - Friday 08:00am - 17:00pm
- Plenty of overtime available
- Mix of large 12 month+ projects and smaller installation/refurb works
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Company Van
- Fuel Card
- City & Guilds Level 3 or equivelant
- Ideally apprentice trained
- Must have experience carrying out projects in commercial premises
- Ideally have some knowledge of HVAC systems
- Must have a full UK driving license
If this could potentially be of interest and you would like to discuss the role in further detail then please submit a full CV or send a copy to email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.