£38k - 42k per year + training, annual leave
27 days ago
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Location: Monument, Central London EC4N 7HR
Job Type: Permanent, Days 08:00 - 17:00 Mon to Fri
Salary: £38,000 - £42,000 + OT
Build Recruitment are working with one of the biggest leading companies in the FM industry to help find them a commercial, highly skilled, and highly motivated electrical engineer to work inside one of their prestigious landmark buildings based in Monument. This iconic building is only a 10-minute walk from London Bridge so is a great location and very easily accessible.
This position as an electrical engineer would be ideal for somebody who has experience dealing with high end clients face to face as you will be looking after a handful of tenants in the buildings. You must also have experience previously working in a commercial building carrying out electrical building service tasks. Working independently alongside a team of 4, you must be willing to support other members of the team if needed to ensure all client issues are attended too. Electrical qualifications and experience carrying out electrical maintenance within a high end commercial building is essential for this role as an electrical engineer, and mechanical knowledge too would also be desirable.
Duties as an electrical engineer:
- Ensure all electrical PPM's and reactive works are carried out
- Ensure all jobs are logged correctly via log books / CAFM systems
- Be flexible with working hours - able to do over time if needed
- Single-phase and three-phase distribution, emergency lighting.
- Some knowledge or at least minor experience with mechanical systems
Requirements as an electrical engineer:
- Experience within a Maintenance / Facilities Management environment.
- Relevant qualifications required e.g. Level 2 or Level 3 in Electrical Installations, AM2 or AM3 or equivalent Award
- C&G 17th or 18th Edition
- Knowledge of Health & Safety, Permit to Work procedures and safe systems of working.
- Capability to perform manual tasks, including manual handling, working at heights and in confined spaces
- Good verbal and written communication is important, including the ability to use a mobile device.
- You'll need to be highly self-motivated and have solutions focussed with the ability to work without supervision but also enjoy working as part of a team.
- Good communication will be needed due to dealing with clients on a daily basis.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a successful team and work inside one of London's landmark buildings. This role may suit somebody who is an electrical maintenance engineer, electrical shift engineer, electrical building services engineer, building services engineer, electrical technician, mobile electrical engineer, multiskilled engineer, multiskilled electrical engineer, multiskilled electrical bias engineer. If you have any questions regarding this job as an electrical engineer please reach out to Ruby.Skinner@buildrec.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.