£35k - 36.5k per year + van, fuel card, life assurance
9 days ago
Job Title: Mobile Electrical Engineer
Location: Mobile position covering the North-East England area.
Salary: £36,500 dependant on qualifications and experience
Benefits: Pension, Life Assurance, Use of company vehicle for personal use, Employee Shares Schemes, Reward programme & Employee Assistance programme along with many other benefits & employee discounts.
Our client has approached us due to growing success as looking for a skilled mobile electrical engineer covering the South Shields area. This role as a mobile electrical engineer will be covering multiple contracts mainly retail stores delivering both planned and reactive FM maintenance services across a variety of clients.
- As a Mobile Electrical Engineer you will be responsible for undertaking a variety of tasks including maintenance inspections, fault finding, upgrades and installations activities.
- These will be completed to achieve the highest level of service for the client, answering queries, reporting any defects and keeping them informed of site activities at the time of the service visit.
- Some of the systems you will be working on could include, single phase and three phase distribution, emergency lighting, SWA and containment and commercial lighting systems.
- All works are to be completed in line with the latest guidance and legislation such as SFG20 or relevant ACoP's where applicable.
- You will be expected to complete all work-related documentation accurately and on time, keeping logs of inspections reports and remedial work.
We are looking for individuals with:
- Experience within a Maintenance / Facilities Management environment.
- Relevant qualifications required e.g. Level 3 Award, C&G 18th Edition or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety, Permit to Work procedures and safe systems of working.
- Capability to perform manual tasks, including manual handling, working at heights and in confined spaces as well as a willingness to participate in the On-Call Rota.
- Good verbal and written communication is important, including the ability to use a mobile device.
- You'll need to be highly self motivated and solutions focussed with the ability to work without supervision but also enjoy working as part of a team.
- Full Driving Licence.
This opportunity may suit somebody who is a mobile electrical technician, electrical technician, field service electrical engineer, electrical maintenance engineer, electrical shift engineer, electrical shift technician.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.