£34k per year + van, fuel, pension, training
14 days ago
Job Title: Mobile Electrical Engineer
Salary: £34,000 + Van, Fuel card, Benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Due to continued growth and winning multiple “trophy contracts”, Build Recruitment are working with a market leading FM Service Provider (with strong financial backing and a well-known name within the industry) looking for a mobile electrical engineer to join their successful team. This is a permanent opportunity working as a mobile electrical engineer where you will be valued and given the chance to progress.
The successful candidate will be required to work across multiple commercial and some public sector sites as an electrical engineer ensuring PPM’s are up to date and reative works are attended too. You will be rewarded with salary reflective of their background, skill set and experience.
It is important that you have experience doing maintenance previously in a electrical role and are comfortable working independently.
- Electrical PPM's and Reactive maintenance
- Building Services tasks
- Working as part of a maintenance team to deliver a great service to the client
- Duties will include: Electrical fault finding, wiring, emergency lights, power distribution, sockets, circuits, belts changes, filter changes and coil cleans on AHU's / FCU's, boiler resets, basic plumbing and fabric tasks.
Qualifications or Required Experience:
- A DBS Enhanced check is required for all successful candidates
- C&G Level 2 and 3 Diploma Electrical Installation (Or Equivalent)
- C&G 2360 Parts 1 & 2 (Test & Inspection cert preferred)
- 18th edition
- Strong Electrical & HVAC experience
- Knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems
- Knowledge of building fabric and experience in carrying out basic fabric reactive repairs when required
- Sound understanding and experience of meeting Health & Safety obligations about maintenance activities
- Must be prepared to work out of hours when required
- Have good communication and organisation skills
- Have a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Must have a full UK driving license
- Ability to work on own or as part of a team
- Participate in a call out rota
- Overtime x1.5 on weekday and x2 on weekends + day in lieu on bank holidays
- Standby rate is £15 per day and £50 on bank holidays
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro rata into shifts for shift workers)
- Ability to buy and sell holidays – buy 5 days & sell 2 days
- Life assurance
- Auto-enrolment company pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee discounts with various brands
- Learning and development programs, training and career opportunities.
If you are an electrical engineer looking for a new opportunity and meet the criteria above, please apply or send us an email with any questions. Ruby.Skinner@buildrec.com
This role may be suited to somebody who is a electrical engineer, electrical technician, electrical maintenance engineer, electrical shift engineer, mobile engineer, static electrical engineer, electrical building services engineer.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.