£42k - 44k per year + Overtime + Progression
22 days ago
Foot Mobile Electrical Engineer
£42,000 - £44,000
Build Recruitment are looking for an electrical engineer to work for one our most committed clients working on a commercial contract covering a portfolio of buildings. This market leader is seeking a electrical engineer due to a win on a brand new contract. This technical specialist has been operating in the UK for several years and has now become a well-recognised organisation within the FM industry.
With a great reputation this business has been winning a number of major contracts throughout the UK and globally. This company is now seeking a technical electrical engineer to work on a high-end and exiting contract. Join a business which focuses on internal progression and has a great opportunity for engineers to maximise their earnings and progress their careers.
Day to Day:
- Carrying out daily PPMs
- Servicing and maintaining electrical equipment including single and three phase equipment
- Carrying out work in a commercial environment
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Have previous experience working in a commercial setting
- Have experience working on both electrical equipment and minor mechanical
- Must have 17 th or 18 th edition - Have level 3 in City and Guilds or NVQ level 3 in electrical installation
- Working for a market leader
- Overtime available
- Company focusses on internal progression
- Great training opportunities
Please apply or contact Steven Shine at Build Recruitment for further details.
We'll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We'll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We'll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.