£35,000 - 35,075 per year + training
12 days ago
Job Title: Electrical Shift Engineer
Salary: £35,075 + Over time
Job Type: Permanent, 4 on 4 off days and night shift
Due to continued growth and winning multiple “trophy contracts”, Build Recruitment are working with a market leading FM Service Provider (with strong financial backing and a well-known name within the industry) looking for a electrical shift engineer to join their successful team.
This is a permanent opportunity where you will be valued and given the chance to progress. This is a static role for a electrical shift engineer to work on a public sector contract. Happy to look at engineers from different backgrounds such as army, commercial, etc. It is important that you have experience doing maintenance previously in a electrical engineering role.
- Work alongside a dynamic team to deliver the required services, ensuring the site is maintained to the highest standard.
- Carry out a wide range of electrical planned maintenance tasks and reactive tasks.
- Carry out training to be able to provide authorised person duties.
- Work with a high level of multi-skilling and flexibility.
- Carry out maintenance, repairs, testing and inspection of building, mechanical and electrical services, associated systems, plant and equipment in accordance with relevant standards and operational procedures.
- Provide support to working colleagues with other skilled trades, repairs, testing and sometimes install works.
- Be able to maintain, service and repair a wide range of the building services listed below:
- Heating and domestic water services
- General Electrical services such as lighting and power
- Air handling units
- Low voltage electrical distribution system and switchgear
- Emergency standby generating plant
- Fire alarm systems and emergency lighting
- Electrical control systems
- Building Management System
Qualifications or Required Experience:
- A recognised industry qualification will be required, and previous experience is essential.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience carrying out commercial maintenance
- Good communicator
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised
- Able to work as part of a team
If you are an electrical engineer looking for a new opportunity and meet the criteria above, please apply or send us an email with any questions. Ruby.Skinner@buildrec.com
This role may be suited to somebody who is a electrical shift engineer, electrical maintenance engineer, electrical shift maintenance engineer, electrical bias engineer, electrical building services engineer.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.